So, you are looking for the best quadcopters with camera in 2016. There are tons of quadcopters with camera out there. We have rounded up top 5 best quadcopters with camera in 2016 for you. Let’s have a look on them!
|DJI PHANTOM 3 STANDARD||PARROT BEBOP 2||3D ROBOTICS IRIS+||BLADE Nano QX RTF||3DR Solo|
|Editor's Choice||Simple and awesome||For Pros||For Beginners||For Pros|
|12 megapixels, 30 fps||14 megapixels, 30 fps||Camera not included||Camera not included||4k videos, 12 megapixels|
1. DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL
For aerial photography and videography, I think the best quadcopter with camera in the market is Phantom 3 Professional.
2. DJI PHANTOM 3 STANDARD
For aerial photography and videography, I think the best quadcopter with camera in the market is Phantom 3 Standard. The quality and performance of DJI Phantom 3 is mind blowing. Exclusive features:
- Easy to fly: An intelligent flight system automatically keeps your Phantom 3 Standard in the air and under your control.
- Amazing Images: take stunning 1080p HD videos and 12 Megapixel photos with the integrated aerial camera.
- Stable Footage: DJI’s advanced gimbal stabilization technology gives you movie-quality results no matter how you fly.
- Enjoy the Movie: A live video feed gives you a 720P HD real-time view of what your camera sees right on your mobile device.
- Peace of Mind: Fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge, and the Intelligent Flight Battery will automatically remind you when power is running low.
3. PARROT BEBOP 2
- Powerful Rear Flashing LED: Powerful Rear Flashing LED for better visibility
- Increased Battery Life: 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Reinforced Structure: Robust and flexible central body with reinforced single arms
- Flexible propellers: Designed with safety in mind: flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact